SOLO GIRLS BHUTAN TOUR – 12th Nov- 17th Nov (5 N/6 D)
TOUR ITINERARY COST RS. 53,999/GIRL
BHUTAN SOLO GIRLS TRIP INCLUSIONS
- Bhutan : Thimphu, Punakha, Paro.
- Date- 12th Nov-17th Nov (5N/6D)
- The package including Return Airfare Flight Ticket (Delhi-Paro-Del),
- Hotel Stay in 4* with breakfast & dinner on Double/Triple sharing occupancy,
- Airport transfers Paro- Paro
- Sight seeing as mentioned below.
- Hotel Details-
|Thimphu||Ariya Hotel or similar|
|Punakha||Drubchhu Resort or similar|
Tashi Namgay Resort or similar
- Whatever not mentioned will be charged extra.
- Note: Above cost is only applicable for Indian Nationals. In case of any other nationality, quote and policies will be different.
- You only require Voter ID Card & Passport for travelling to Bhutan.
Total Package Cost-Rs. 53,999 Per Girl
BHUTAN DAY WISE ITINERARY
12th Nov: Transfer from Paro(Airport) to Thimphu. 1-1.30 hrs
Welcome to Bhutan! After landing in the Land of the Thunder Dragon, a beautiful, remote kingdom where mountains are sacred, deep rooted culture; holy rivers & delicacy of yum momos awaits you. Arrive at Paro Airport, after completion of Immigration formalities, we drive you through the old charming villages, terraced farmland, and 18,000- ft tall mountain peaks to reach Thimpu, which is the smallest capital city in the world. It is very sceneric as it lies in a valley with the river running through it. A peaceful land with less traffic & bare traffic lights!
After checking into your hotel, proceed for a panoramic sightseeing of the capital of Bhutan which includes the following places of interest:
- Memorial Chorten- a remarkable stupa decorated with golden spires, enraged deities and elaborate, that serves both as a memorial to the Late King and as a monument to peace.
- KuenselPhodrang – World’s Largest Sitting Buddha Statue
- Takin Reserve & Mini Zoo
- BBS Tower – Provides a vantage point view of the Thimphu Valley.
Overnight stay in Thimphu.
13th Nov : Thimphu
After breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Thimphu, which includes the following places of interest:
- Folk Heritage Museum
- Royal Textile Academy & Museum
- AnimDratshang (Nunnery)
- Trashichhodzong – (Fortress of the Glorious Religion),
- Handicrafts Emporium- You can find colourful hand-woven textiles, thangkha paintings, masks, ceramics, slate, wood carvings and jewellery. Bhutanese hand-made items such as the Kira, Yak-Bone jewellery which makes great souvenirs to gift or carry back as a memory. Lunch (on your own) at a restaurant of your choosing.
Note – On weekends, guests would also have the opportunity of visiting the weekend market, an interesting market with local items and bargain price handicraft goods.
Overnight stay in Thimphu.
14th Nov: Thimphu to Punakha-3 Hrs
After a quick breakfast, proceed towards Punakha. Driving uphill to 10,130 ft height enroute, halt at Dochu La pass- A mountain pass leading further into the Punakha Valley. It offers a stunning 360 degree panoramic view of Eastern Himalayan mountain ranges.
The view is especially scenic on clear, winter days with snow-capped mountains forming a majestic backdrop to the tranquillity of the 108 chortens & colourful prayer flags fluttering in the wind, gracing the mountain pass.
Enjoy lunchon your way to Punakhaat newly open restaurant DrukWangyel Café at your own then, visit PunakhaDzong and ChimiLakhanga fertility temple nestled in the countryside, and said to have been built by a Tibetan saint known as the Divine Madman.
Overnight stay in Punakha. Dinner Included
15th Nov: Punakha to Paro 4 Hrs
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and proceed to Paro. The Paro valley extends from the confluence of the ParoChhuriver and the Wang Chhu river viaChuzomupto
Mt. Jomolhari at the Tibetan border to the North. This picturesque region is one of the widest valleys in the kingdom and is covered in fertile rice fields and has a beautiful, crystalline river meandering down the valley.
After checking into your hotel, you would proceed for a sightseeing tour of Paro which would include the following places:
- DrukgyelDzong – Ruins of an old fortress in Paro
- KyichuLakhang – Famous Monastery in Paro
- Ta Dzong – National Museum of Bhutan
Now, a magical surprise awaits all you lovely ladies.. Cultural Bhutanese dance, creating a thrill for you. Not only this, let’s add some more spice here..You too can wear the Local Attire favourable for dance during cultural dance show.
What about clicking loads of colourful Selfies with the local attire look & with local Bhutanese girls too, uploading them on Face book? The world will go ga-ga about your cool looks.
Note: This is an optional activity which will charge an additional of Rs.1800 per passenger.
Overnight stay in Paro.
16th Nov: Paro
We will start early in the morning after a quick bite of breakfast, for a day excursion to Chele La pass (12,200ft) – Thehighest motor able point in Bhutan. You can enjoy the sceneric beauty all around you, keep clicking loads of selfies as a memory token!
On a clear day one can get a breathtaking view of Mt.Jhomolhari (23,996 ft the second highest peak of Bhutan) and other Himalayan giants. Visit Paro handicraft market during evening time. Don’t forget to pick up some last minute souvenir shopping on the way.
Next, we will head to Taktsang Monastery – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
It requires 2-3 hours trekking to reach the Monastery. Ponies are available for hire. It is the best part of our holiday – the most famous and holiest of Bhutanese monasteries, popularly known as ParoTaktsang.
The actual temple complex is built on a rock of 10,000 ft above sea level. Also, known as ‘Tiger’s Nest’. It has a magic which you can explore once you reach here.
Overnight stay in Paro.
17th Nov: Paro to India
Like all good things must come to an end!! It’s the last day of your trip to Bhutan and time to drive to the airport for your flight home. Bidding you farewell.
Depart with Happy memories from the Kingdom of Happiness – Bhutan!
For any further query you can mail me at email@example.com
** Tour Ends**