EXTRAVAGANT HONG KONG WINE & DINE FESTIVAL
We know that Hong Kong have always high on life. There is yet another reason to celebrate life, here starting 27 OCTOBER 2016. Why? Well, it’s the most extravagant Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival time, knowing at the doors! The 8th annual CCB (Asia) Wine & Dine Festival, organised by the Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) and title-sponsored by China Construction Bank (Asia), will be staged at the Central Harbourfront event space from 27-30 October. As the opening event for Hong Kong November Feast, a whole month of wine events, street carnivals and gastronomic indulgence, this year’s Wine & Dine Festival will be the most extravagant ever, with over 400 wine and dine booths showcasing celebrated chefs, some of the world’s best affineurs and wineries, and the finest culinary craftsmanship, offering an unrivalled epicurean experience for the enjoyment of visitors and locals alike.
Visitors looking to indulge during this four-day event will not be disappointed with this year’s expanded list of experiences:
- Country Pavilion. There will not only be Hong Kong alone but featuring more countries this year, including Spain, Australia and Korea, in addition to France, other European regions, the US, Georgia, Latin America and Japan.
- Street Eat. The Michelin Hong Kong Guide has included a street food section in its 2016 edition for the first time in its history, reflecting the local passion for street food. Visitors will be able to sample a delightful variety of Hong Kong street food under one roof in this new corner.
- Hong Kong Bar. This is dedicated to the vibrant nightlife of Hong Kong, blending the world of spirits with creativity and mixology.
- Whisky Corner. This is a new twist, allowing visitors to enjoy the special pairing of whisky, chocolate and coffee.
- Cheese Parade. This will be a crowd pleader, with a fabulous selection of cheese from around the world.
There will also be spectacular programmes in the Tasting Room, presented by world-renowned chefs and local culinary talent. A remodelled Grand Pavilion will feature premium wines and signature dishes from famous restaurants in Hong Kong.
Details on booking tickets will be available on www.DiscoverHongKong.com at a later stage.