AMAZING THAILAND TRIP (6 NIGHTS /7 DAYS)
Travel Dates – 1st May-7th May
Adult Cost – Rs.32,000/- Per Person on Twin / Triple Sharing
GROUP CLOSING – FIRST COME FIRST (ASAP)
PATTAYA – Bella Express / Golden each Hotel Pattaya / Gulf Siam /Equivalent*
BANGKOK – Marvel Hotel / Legacy Express / Equivalent*
Exact names as per the passport and booking amount are mandatory to start the booking process.
This package cost is based on notional USD rate at Rs.67/- & can change if the dollar rates goes up.
TENTETIVE FLIGHT DETAIL
- Economy Class returns Airfare
- 03 Night accommodation at Pattaya
- 03 Night accommodation at Bangkok
- 05 Breakfast
- Airport Hotel return transfers Seat-In-Coach basis
- Coral island tour Seat-In-Coach basis (max 4 hours)
- Pattaya City tour on Seat-In-Coach basis (max 3 hours)
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Airport taxes
- Sightt seeing Included.
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions above
- Travel Insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges if any
- On Arrival visa fee will be approx 1000 Baht.(Approx INR 2000)
- If the group is 5-6 passengers, a private bus will be provided at an extra cost of Rs. 1500 per person
- Coral Island tour is not valid for senior citizens & we strongly recommend travel insurance for senior citizens.
- ADVANCE MINIMUM OF 20, 000/-PER PERSON REQUIRED FOR BOOKING PACKAGE, Passport Photocopies With Pan Card Required Within 3 Days Once Booked.
ADDITIONAL ADD ON OPTIONS
Value pack in 6000/- per person
- Add on 04 Dinner Coupons (Indian Restaurant, No Transfers)
- Alcazar show Pattaya
- Full day safari world tour with marine park with lunch Bangkok
- Underwater world tour in Pattaya
OPTIONAL TOURS AT PATTAYA AND BANGKOK
- Alcazar Show – 1200/- Per Person
- Cartoon Network Pattaya (Water Park) – 5200/- Per Person
- Tiffany Show – 1600/- Per Person
- Underwater World –1200/- Per Person
- Floating market Tour Pattaya –1200/- Per Person
- Nong Nooch Village Tour with Lunch (Minimum 4 Pax Required) – 1700/- Per Person
- Mini Siam – 1400/- Per Person
- Sri Racha Tiger Zoo With Lunch – 1700/- Per Person
- Replies Believe it or Not – 2500/- Per Person
- Lunch / Dinner Coupon (Indian Restaurant, No Transfer) – 650/- Per Person
- Lunch / Dinner Coupon (Indian Restaurant, with Transfer) – 900/- Per Person
- Safari World and marine Park With Lunch – 2700/- Per Person
- Madame Tussaud’s (Minimum 4 Pax Required) – 2300/- Per Person
- Madame Tussaud’s Entry Ticket With One Way Transfer – 2300/- Per Person
- Siam Park City With Lunch – 3200/- per person
- Siam Ocean World (Only Entry, without Transfers) – 1200/- Per Person
- Siam Ocean World (Only Entry, with Transfers)(Minimum 4 Pax Required)– Rs.2100 Per Person
- Siam Ocean World (Aquarium + 5D + Glass Bottom Boat [GBB] + Back of House) (Minimum 4 Pax Required) – Rs.2800/- Per Person
- Chao Pharaya River Dinner Cruise (Minimum 4 Pax Required) – Rs.2500/- Per Person
- Dream World with Snow Town with Lunch (Minimum 4 Pax Required) – 2300/- Per Person
- Siam Niramit Show with Dinner – 2900/- Per Person
- Golden & Reclining Buddha Temple Visit – 1700/- Per Person
- River Kwai with Floating Market with Lunch – 2500/- Per Person
- Lunch / Dinner Coupon (Indian Restaurant, No Transfer)– 750/- Per Person
- Lunch / Dinner Coupon (Indian Restaurant, With Transfer) – 1050/- Per Person
Fog Alert Notice
We will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days shown in tour itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any tour of any airlines due to any reason including fog or bad weather and the tickets are issued to the above condition also.
Day 1: PATTAYA
Arrive Bangkok at 2005Hrs, the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. After Clearing immigration and baggage collection proceed to meeting point at Gate No. 2 (arrival floor/ 2nd Floor). Look for Our Thai Airport representative holding a placard. Your sharing transfer is scheduled at 2100 Hrs. proceed to Pattaya which is at approximately 2 Hrs drive from Airport. You must carry a pack with some eatables. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note – Standard check in time starts between 1400-1600Hrs.
Day 2: PATTAYA
0700-0830Hrs Breakfast at hotel.
0845-0900Hrs Meet at the hotel lobby for Coral Island tour by normal boat. Spend the day under the warm.
tropical sun – relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You must carry a daypack with extra set of clothes, some eatables and swimwear.1400Hrs Board the return boat. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
You can choose to go for underwater world at additional cost. Tour starts around 1500Hrs. Underwater World Pattaya is a leisure attraction showcasing the rich variety of marine life found around the region. It features some 2,500 marine animals, comprising more than 200 species from the region as well as overseas, including sharks, sea otters, stingray and rare shovelnose ray – a hybrid between a shark and stingray. Evening is free at leisure. Indian Food options are easily available in Pattaya at reasonable prices .Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: PATTAYA
0700-0830Hrs Breakfast at hotel. The day is free at leisure.
Pattaya is a place that has beautiful temples and beaches. It also has many activities to get involved, it is impossible to get bored. One can visit Walking Street which is 500m long and as the name suggests there are no vehicles allowed in the street after 1800Hrs. The streets as well as many side streets are full of bars, nightclubs, go-go bars, restaurants and beer bars. During the day the road is almost deserted but when darkness falls the neon lights, loud music and tourists from all over the world hit the streets.
You can choose to go for Alcazar Show at additional cost .Tour starts at 1930Hrs Alcazar Show the greatest show in Asia to experience wonders of a lifetime. See a marvelous combination of music, dance and costume. Seats are subject to availability.
Indian Food options are easily available in Pattaya at reasonable prices. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: PATTAYA – BANGKOK
0700-0830 Hrs Breakfast in hotel.
0930Hrs check out from the hotel and Proceed for Bangkok. Take orientation tour of Pattaya and visit Pattaya hill on the way along with visit to World Gems Collection show room.
1600-1630Hrs check in the Bangkok hotel. Evening is free at leisure.
You can choose to visit Chaophraya Dinner Cruise once you reach Bangkok. Tour starts at 1800Hrs Chaophraya Dinner Cruise Dine on a stylish cruise. View the historical landmarks on a river cruise along the Chao Phraya River and experience the beautiful night sceneries with a romantic atmosphere on our dinner cruise in the middle of Bangkok.
One can also choose to visit Shopping Malls where one can eat (mall food courts in Bangkok are delicious), drink at bars, watch movies, sit at coffee shops, and even go bowling! One can visit MBK, Paragon and Emporium, Terminal 21, or Central World. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: BANGKOK
0700-0900Hrs Breakfast in hotel. The day is free at leisure which can be utilized for Shopping.
There are countless markets and shopping malls, but none come close to beating the experience you’ll find at the Chatuchak Weekend Market. It’s one of the top attractions in Bangkok, with somewhere in the region of 15,000 different stalls and about 200,000 visitors each day that it’s open.
You can choose to visit Safari World and Marine Park at additional cost. Tours starts at 0830Hrs Safari World and Marine Park tour with Lunch . Safari world is Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers great variety of entertainment for everyone. Be it for entertainment or education, Marine Park is the ideal one-stop centre for fun and discovery, truly an oasis for the animals and for you!!!
One can also choose to go Golden & reclining Buddha temple, which is one of the largest temple complexes in the city and famed for its giant reclining Buddha that measures 46 meters long and is covered in gold leaf. The Wat Pho or “Temple of the Reclining Buddha” is one of Bangkok’s most attractive temples.
Indian Food options are easily available in Bangkok at reasonable prices. Overnight at hotel
Day 6: BANGKOK
0700-0900Hrs Breakfast in hotel. The day is free at leisure.
You can choose to visit Siam Park City at additional cost. Tour Starts at 0930Hrs Siam Park City with Lunch. There is enough to see and do at Siam Park to spend an entire day here, with a large area dedicated to a water park with exhilarating slides, and a separate amusement park with some fantastic rides for both small and big kids. It is separated into five areas: the water park, X-Zone, Family World, Fantasy World and Small World, with rides to suit all ages.
Indian Food options are easily available in Bangkok at reasonable prices. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: BANGKOK
Early check out from hotel. Bid Good bye & transfer to Bangkok Airport to catch your flight back to Delhi.
Date and timing of tours programmed can be changed by local agent. COACH WILL COVER 4-5 HOTELS.
Additional Remark (for Bella Express Pattaya only)
“Swimming attires such as swimsuit, swim trunks and swim rush guard are MUST in the pool.” else a penalty is charged.
VISA ON ARRIVAL: –
- Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
- 03 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border, Dark Clothes)
- “Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry 20, 000 THB per person (THB 40, 000 per family)
or equivalent US $ with bill to show at visa counter. For transit visa the quantum is half. For the latest you may check embassy site too.”
- On Arrival Visa is valid only for maximum stay for 14 consecutive days.
- We are not responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of Visa On arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa”. Applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PACKAGE?
To book your package kindly follow the below steps:
You will need to make payment of 100% of the tour package cost/ tour components costs at time of booking process is undertaken..
No cancellation will be allowed once booking is made even if by some reason short payment has been made. The tourist will have to make entire payment whether he or she travels or not.
Cash deposit in all banks with 1% extra service charge.
|Bank||Branch||Account No.||IFSC CODE||ACCOUNT NAME|
|ICICI BANK LTD.||Phelps Building, Inner Circle; Connaught Place||000701548951||ICIC0000007||Hitasha Mehra.|
If cancellation is made any time once the booking is confirmed irrespective of number of days prior to departure,
Thailand Travel Tips
In Thailand most of the places are theft prone as tourists have been complaining about cash theft from their rooms as well as while out on tour. You must therefore keep all your belonging with you on person at all the time and not to part with the same. In case you have to leave hotel room keeping baggages behind kindly ensure that whatever is to be left in the room must not be costly stuff. Some of the places are for adult shows, which shows are not recommended by us nor we want you to visit such shows as they are worst than normal adult shows that might be available in India.
Specific Travel Tips To Thailand Destination:
- Never carry costly clothing’s or jewellery with you to avoid theft.
- Cash / Passport must be kept on person and not to leave back in bus or hotel room to avoid theft.
- Always keep you mobile and camera other valuables with you and not to leave back in bus or hotel room to avoid thef
- Never accept eatables and drinks from stranger as it might be laced with drugs, which might cause unconsciousness and in worst case death.
You must follow these Specific Travel Tips as TravelJingles will not be in any position to recover los good / cash / documents in foreign land as we only coordinates tour components to facilitate tour booking at your instance.
- CORAL ISLAND TOUR
This tour attraction is for scenic beauty and we recommend only slow boat ride, that also under necessary safety and precautions.
Rest activities are for an adventure lover.
- Speed Boat
- Hot air balloon ride etc.
These Adventure Sports are high risk activities & we hold no responsibility if anything goes wrong like injury or any other health issues.
For any further information, kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9910975723